The Hills Club (The Hills District Bowling Club) was founded in 1935 when a group of keen bowlers felt that the area would benefit from a bowling club. The club was formed and what is now known as The Hills Club was born. Over many years the club has evolved and grown to become the great community destination it is today. The Current board have a vision to move forward with a new modern club facility with a desire to continue to provide a bowls facility of excellence, continuing the friendships and comreaderies that began with the founding members.
Board of Directors
General Manager - Melissa Davies