Welcome to The Hills Club
The Hills Club (The Hills District Bowling Club) was founded in 1935 when a group of keen bowlers felt that the area would benefit from a bowling club. The club was formed and what is now known as The Hills Club was born. Over many years the club has evolved and grown to become the great community club that it is today. The clubs current Board and Management have a vision to move forward with a new modern club facility with a desire to continue to provide a bowls facility of excellence, continuing the friendships and comraderies that began back in 1935 with the founding members.
What's on at The Hills Club...